The Nevada Genomics Center (NGC) is a core facility designed to aid researchers in the study of genes and their function. Our goal is to provide quality, timely, and reliable service to small and medium size research laboratories. The services we provide include the following:
- Structural Genomics
- DNA Sequencing
- Fragment Analysis Processing
- Functional Genomics
Next Generation Sequencing using the Ion Torrent PGM and Proton
Please see our Services page for descriptions of these and other support services offered by the NGC.
From single sample reactions to 10,000 sample EST projects, we can help generate your research data. The NGC currently services over 90 individual laboratories in the state of Nevada and over 160 additional laboratories from across the United States and Puerto Rico. We are always happy to add new clients so feel free to contact us with questions about our services and pricing.
The equipment used at the NGC includes:
- Ion Torrent Proton Sequencer
- Ion Torrent Personal Genome Machine
- Applied Biosystems Prism 3730 DNA Analyzer
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System
- Qiagen Bio Robot 3000 Liquid Handling System
- Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer
- Thermo Fluoroskan Ascent Fluorometer
This website is maintained by Craig Osborne.